YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In the course of providing our services, we collect personal information in a variety of ways. For example, information is collected when you:
- ask to be placed on one of our mailing lists,
- apply for a job with us,
- make an enquiry about our services,
- visit our web site, or
- become a client or debtor of the company.
- Information provided by you
- You provide most of the personal information directly to us and for a specific purpose.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
USE OF THE INFORMATION FOR A SECONDARY PURPOSE
We may sometimes use the personal information we collect for a secondary purpose, that is, for use in a way different from the original reason for collection. We will only do this in the following circumstances:
- where you have consented,
- where the secondary purpose is directly related to the primary purpose, and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information in such a way, or
- where we are permitted or required by law, or it is in the interests of public safety to do so.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.